VLA Review of Supplemental Programs
Supplemental program applications will be submitted online. The deadline for applications for review of materials is Friday, June 2, 2023, 12:00 pm EST. Submission of materials either in hard copy or via email will not be accepted.
If you are a Virginia school division, please do not apply at this time. Instead, please email VLP at [email protected] by July 1, 2023, with your intent to apply.
For more detail on the Instructional Program Review Process and Timeline, please view the Full Process Document - Timeline and Milestones. If you have any questions, please email us at: [email protected].
Full Process Document - Timeline and Milestones
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
View VLA Review Process Webinar for Providers
View Supplemental Program Submission Form (pdf)
View Complete Supplemental Program Review Rubric (pdf)
Supplemental Review Application
In order to be reviewed, the completed application, including materials detailed below, must be submitted.
- Comprehensive Instructional materials (digital) for each grade level for which you are applying, including (but not limited to):
- Teacher’s manual
- Scope and Sequence
- Student materials
- Additional instructional materials not listed here
- Terms of Service
- Publishers’ Submission Forms for Virginia’s Textbook Approval Process, completed with signature (not required for school divisions; required for all other providers)
- Brief webinar or screencast orienting reviewers to the program (see provider webinar for details)
- Accessibility Assurances
- Providers will be able to upload or link all their materials within the application