VLA Review of Intervention Programs
Intervention program applications will be submitted online. The deadline for applications for review of materials is Friday, June 2, 2023, 12:00 pm EST. Submission of materials either in hard copy or via email will not be accepted.
If you are a Virginia school division, please do not apply at this time. Instead, please email VLP at [email protected] by July 1, 2023, with your intent to apply.
For more detail on the Instructional Program Review Process and Timeline, please view the Full Process Document - Timeline and Milestones. If you have any questions, please email us at: [email protected].
Intervention Review Application
In order to be reviewed, the additional information and materials detailed below must be submitted.
- Comprehensive Instructional materials (digital) including (but not limited to):
- Teacher’s manual
- Scope and Sequence
- Student materials
- Additional instructional materials not listed here
- Terms of Service
- Publishers’ Submission Forms for Virginia’s Textbook Approval Process, completed with signature (not required for school divisions; required for all other providers)
- Brief webinar or screencast orienting reviewers to the program (see provider webinar for details)
- Accessibility Assurances
- Providers will be able to upload or link all their materials within the application